DSF strives to process scholarship awards within the first two weeks of the term.
However, DSF must first confirm that you have:
- A qualifying EFC if you are eligible for Federal Student Aid; or by qualifying for Free/Reduced Price meal benefits during high school (DACA); and
- Enrolled full-time (12 credit hours) at an eligible DSF Partner College; and
- Completed all financial aid requirements by July 15; and
- Provide proof of your lawful presence, if you are ineligible for Federal Student Aid; and
- Met Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at your college; and
- Met all Student Success Requirements (SSR).
Scholarship awards cannot be processed until we confirm all requirements are met, so DSF Scholarship awards may not be received before tuition or other educational expenses are due. We encourage you to discuss payment plan options with the Office of Financial Aid at your college.